Sponsorship Levels Available For Annual Support
*See our 2022 Sponsors on the bottom of the Home page
Dear CWCC Industry Partners,
We would like to formally invite you to our 2022 educational offerings back IN PERSON. Our mission is to raise community awareness of scientific advances in wound care and to be a resource to wound care providers through education, consultation, and promotion of evidence-based, advanced wound care practice. As always, membership to this accredited community is free.
At each event we present new and topical information from wound care experts. Our Advanced Wound Care Symposia (AWCS) is open to health care providers, faculty, and students with an interest in wound medicine and hyperbaric medicine. The AWCS is how we deliver the latest in advanced wound care content in addition to our Basic Wound Care Course (BWCC). At the BWCC we present new and topical information from wound care experts. Our format encourages interaction with Q&A segments with speakers and the opportunity to network with colleagues. We are excited to be back to in-person meetings!
The Basic Wound Care Course (BWCC) is an orientation to wound care. It is directed at wound care providers of all backgrounds who desire a well-rounded overview of the major components of comprehensive wound assessment and treatment. Join us for didactic sessions and 2 hours of interactive breakouts using wound care products. BWCC faculty represent the top wound care providers in the region. We offer up to 2 hours of exhibiting exposure during the BWCC to an ever-expanding audience of clinicians and trainees.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support of this great organization. We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!
Victor Quijano, DPM, President, CWCC
Helen D. Christians, MOTL, WCC, Immediate Past-President, CWCC
- Allied Health (outpatient, inpatient practitioners, home and diabetes care practitioners) including RN, FNP/PNP, PA/PAC, OT/MOTL, CWON, PT, RRT, Program Administrators: 55%
- Physicians (podiatrists, community physicians, academic, wound care) including MD, DO, ND, DPM: 15%
- Students: 30%
- April 23rd - AWCS (Advanced Wound Care Symposium, 8am-12:30pm)
- July 14th - Case Studies Evening, a community building event (5:30-8:00pm, non-CME event with industry participation)
- October 15th - BWCC (Basic Wound Care Course, 8am-5pm)
To become a Sponsor - Contact:
503-635-4761 Julie Vissers, firstname.lastname@example.org or Daphne Rosenbaum, email@example.com