Sponsorship Levels Available For Annual Support
Dear CWCC Industry Partners,
We would like to formally invite you to our 2021 Quarterly educational offerings. Our Mission is to raise community awareness of scientific advances in wound care and to be a resource to wound care providers through education, consultation, and promotion of evidence-based, advanced wound care practice. As always, membership to this accredited community is free.
Our Advanced Wound Care Symposia (AWCS) are open to health care providers, faculty, and students with an interest in wound medicine and hyperbaric medicine. The AWCS are how we deliver the latest in advanced wound care content in addition to our Spring & Fall Basic Wound Care Course (BWCC). Each quarter we present new and topical information from wound care experts. Our format encourages interaction with Q&A segments with speakers and the opportunity to network with colleagues.
We offer up to 2 hours of exhibiting exposure plus lunch symposia opportunities during the WCS to an audience of up to 125 advanced practice professionals.
The Basic Wound Care Course (BWCC), offered Spring and Fall. This course is a basic orientation to wound care. It is directed at wound care providers of all backgrounds who desire a well-rounded overview of the major components of comprehensive wound assessment and treatment. Join us for didactic sessions and 2 hours of interactive breakouts using wound care products. Our BWCC faculty represent the top wound care providers in the region.
We offer up to 2 hours of exhibiting exposure during the BWCC to an audience of up to 125 clinicians and trainees.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support of this great organization.
We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!
Helen D. Christians, MOTL, WCC, 2021 President of CWCC
Victor Quijano, DPM Secretary & President-Elect of CWCC
- Allied Health (outpatient, inpatient practitioners, home and diabetes care practitioners) including RN, FNP/PNP, PA/PAC, OT/MOTL, CWON, PT, RRT, Program Administrators: 55%
- Physicians (podiatrists, community physicians, academic, wound care) including MD, DO, ND, DPM: 15%
- Students: 30%
- February 27th - AWCS (Advanced Wound Care Symposium, half day course)
- April 24th & 25th - BWCC (Basic Wound Care Course, two half days)
- July 31st - AWCS (Advanced Wound Care Symposium, half day course)
- October 16th & 17th - BWCC (Basic Wound Care Course, two half days)
- Nov 10th - Community Building Event with Case Studies (2 hr evening, non-CME event)